- Do you generally close kitchen cupboard doors? (Because I tend not to and it annoys some people.)
- What is your favorite cheese? (Because chevre really isn't that good a steal to go with the end of the month pasta.)
- Do you know where bathroom fluff comes from? (Because I don't.)
- Do you like brussel sprouts? (Because I really do and I want them to myself.)
- Do you tend to be aware of how much shampoo there is left in the bottle? (Because I wash my hair a lot and sometimes you just run out, man.)
- Do you think having a cleaning schedule is the best idea in the world? (Because then we really aren't compatible.)
- Do you post little notes on my door even to say unimportant things? (Because that's my favourite form of communication.)
- Are you sensitive in the morning? (Because I've been told I can be scary in the morning...I assumed then it referred to my mood and behavior but realize now it could have been referring to the state of my face at this charming time of the day.)
- Do you knock again if a person doesn't open the door the first time? (Because I hear knocks, that's not it.)
- Do you know how to build IKEA furniture? (Because I'm not a real Swede.)
- Do you enjoy it when other people share their music with you through walls, floors and doors? (Because I'm quite one-way on that one.
What a bunch of angels.

No comments:
Post a Comment