...clothes would fold themselves...
...I would be allowed to play dancehall at work...
...it would be forbidden to make pretty deceptive heels that hurt after an hour...
...alarms would ring when you've set them...
...it would be so easy to find accommodation in Lyon you wouldn't have to even give it a second thought...
...parents would inform you when they make plans that involve you or your time...
...haircuts would be reversible...
...travel by Floo powder would work outside the realm of Harry's world...
...no one would sweat, especially short people who use public transportation and need to reach far to be able to hold on...
... no one would call it princessy behaviour to not like eating cardboard bread...
...TV would only show Americas Next Top Model, Sex and the City, Modern Family and Friends...(no one would have ever thought of producing the show 24, or of giving birth to Keifer Sutherland...)
...Jason Derulo would actually be able to sing falsetto...
Yeah, those are just a few things I'm working on.
(Excuse my French, but I had to write it backwards...)

No comments:
Post a Comment