Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm really too young to be feeling this old

My boss is a dude. He gave me Friday off pretty much on the basis of that it's my birthday.
Speaking of birthday, I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for this one. Being 21 when you feel 19 is alright, but not 22! Reminds me of this song:

This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own…
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you. 

I've just slipped into my running gear so that I won't get lazy and not go for my run when I've had my dinner, watched an episode of Modern Family (which for the record deserves and shall get a post of its own, GENIOUS!), let the sun set, laid on my bed for a bit too long...After the monstrous bike ride yesterday (...monstrous in the good sense of the word...!) I'm sure it will feel great.

2 comments:

  1. Att vara 30 när man känner sig som 22 är inte heller jättekul... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. så, nu heter jag johannan istället för Café Krook.

    ReplyDelete