Ah, there we go. The melody is fading, he's gone to make some other neighbourhood happy.
Today has been a very good day at work, partly because it has involved very little working. Baden Baden and I got reinforcement on Monday, I present to you colleagues Luxembourgian Corinne and Italian Simone. We all had a lush picnic in the forest today, and may or may not have spent two hours out of the office, basking in the sun and eating strawberries. Upon cruising back into Silversquare we found out that our new office was ready for us, so we took a large portion of the afternoon moving all of our selves the 200 meters, and an even larger portion chatting to our new office buddies (one of whom works with trading milk products and has a great porcelain cow on his desk!) , re-arranging furniture, figuring out how the coffee machine works, testing the elevators, complaining about the air conditioning, and just generally settling in. It's very important to feel comfortable in your working environment.
Seeing as today wasn't the most productive of days, and that I have gotten Friday off to go to Paris with my boy, I am going to dig into some work now whilst sitting in this
Paris je t'aime

No comments:
Post a Comment