Monday, June 14, 2010

Come all ye endorphins

I think I experienced a runners high! Or the amateur version of that. It was amazing, I felt like I could have ran forever and ever. But then I got tired, thankfully. May never have made it home otherwise. Feel like my body is out of endorphins, a little like this right now:


Definitely gave the old muscles a run for their money. Now that I'm aging I have to try my best to keep the old temple in shape.


Caterina has on two occasions this past week accused me of not being a real woman, I'm starting to wonder if I should take her seriously. But then again no, because, the first occasion was when I was ready to leave for work on time, and she said that because I was always on time I'm not a real woman. I know I'm not Italian, and I don't know how it happened, but that is seriously the first time I haven't been late in a decade. Please indicate if you think otherwise in a comment below. Secondly, she said I am not a woman but a machine when I came in from tonight's run. I'll chose to take that as a compliment, and not dwell on this further. 

I promised I'd be on time for work tomorrow, and because we are having a Skype conference at 9, it will be hideously obvious if I'm not there, even for those parties who are on the other end of the line. So I better get cracking. Gooooooood night.

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm supposed to only write if I don't believe you have a tendancy to be late. But I am just so gobsmacked that I have to congratulate you. I expect this will be a new fine wuality of yours in a year mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no no no, this is not a long-lasting thing! Don't heighten your expectations!!!

    ReplyDelete